Adopt an IT Model that Adjusts to Your Business Needs
1. You may not need 100% capacity at all times
2. Your business requires more flexibility
3. Technology is refreshing faster than your assets can be depreciated
4. IDC predicts by 2020, 80% of IT infrastructure will be bought on a pay-as-you-go basis
Which Networking Option is Best For You?
Network on Demand
- Quickly and easily add network services as you need them
- Pay for network services only as much as you use them
- Provision new communication ports in days instead of weeks
- Simplify network infrastructure with a less complex environment
- A lower level of control compared to provisioning and maintaining your own network infrastructure
- More control of what type of network and services youhave
- Invest for only as much as you expect you need
- Build and manage a network that you exactly want
- Leverage existing investment for as long as you want
- Adding or changing network technology and services can be costly and time consuming
Research Confirms: Network on Demand is All About Versatility
Analyst firm, Current Analysis, investigated the prospects of NoD and found it to be a compelling offering.
In particular, Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise’s NoD solution was deemed to be "comprehensive".
Download the Current Analysis white paper: "Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise Network on Demand Subscribes to Versatility"
Read the Gartner research report on: "It's Time to Rethink How to Buy Networking Equipment"
Want to Discuss Your Technology Needs With Our Team?
Call 1300 55 44 11 or send us a message below.