BTAS has over 15 years experience in the design, implementation and management of contact centre technologies.
Over that time we have learned that emphasis on a number of key areas produces visible improvements in customer experience while containing costs and improving efficiency:
- Leverage and optimise your contact centre investment
- Improve the quality of sales and customer service
- Increase the likelihood of first-contact resolution
- Increase agent productivity and efficiency
- Improve telephone, email, chat, fax, and SMS processing speeds
- Decrease the number of abandoned calls
BTAS has also built a Contact Centre specialisation with skill-sets including trend research to understand the evolving nature of contact centres, as well as deep-dive into the impact of new technologies and the changes brought about by social media and multi-channel customer contact.
BTAS partners with industry leaders Alcatel-Lucent and Mitel to source the most appropriate technology solution for the size and type of organisation, as well as closely following the progress of Microsoft Lync - Skype for Business as a mid-market solution.
Further reading: BTAS - Contact Centre trends 2015 (pdf) - provides a high level overview of the changing nature of contact centre, trends, the social contact centre and the evolution of the contact centre agents as seen from the BTAS contact centre team.
Contact BTAS to find out more, or just have a chat about helping optimise your contact centre.